Larry Wickerham, MD, and Harry D. Bear, MD, PhD
Larry Wickerham, MD, and Harry D. Bear, MD, PhD, discuss three clinical trials:
• B-40, the only study to combine neoadjuvant and adjuvant chemotherapy with bevacizumab
• B-51, on radiation to the chest wall
• Alliance trial, on lymph node dissection
Harold J Burstein MD PhD and Lisa A Carey MD
Harold J. Burstein, MD, PhD, of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Lisa Carey, MD, of the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, discuss:
- The TNT trial comparing docetaxel to carboplatin
- The CALGB trial on response rates after neoadjuvant chemo with or without carboplatin or bevacizumab
- Pembrolizumab in a phase Ib study
William J. Gradishar, MD, and Edith A. Perez, MD
William J. Gradishar, MD, of Northwestern University, and Edith A. Perez of the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, discuss immunotherapy and the highlights of the BOLERO-1 and SOFT trials.
Ismail Jatoi, MD, PhD, FACS, and Clifford A. Hudis, MD, FACS
Ismail Jatoi, MD, PhD, FACS, and Clifford A. Hudis, MD, FACS, discuss the role of ovarian suppression and hormonal therapy in premenopausal women.