Cancer Research Grant Opportunities for Early-Career and Junior Faculty Researchers
The Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO (CCF) is currently accepting applications for the 2017 Young Investigator Award (YIA) and Career Development Award (CDA).
Young Investigator Award (YIA)
A 1-year grant totaling $50,000, the YIA provides research funding to promising physicians to support the transition from final years of training to faculty appointment and to encourage and promote quality research in clinical oncology.
Learn more at conquercancerfoundation.org/YIA.
Career Development Award (CDA)
A 3-year grant totaling $200,000, the CDA provides research funding to clinical investigators who have received their initial faculty appointment as they work to establish an independent clinical cancer research program.
Learn more at conquercancerfoundation.org/CDA.
CCF is proud to honor the legacy of esteemed individuals through endowed awards supported by generous donors. For 2017, CCF is offering at least seven endowed Young Investigator Awards including the following:
- CCF of ASCO Young Investigator Award in memory of Sally Gordon (two awards available)
- Jane C. Wright, MD, Endowed Young Investigator Award, supported by ASCO
- CCF of ASCO Young Investigator Award in memory of Evelyn H. Lauder, supported by Breast Cancer Research Foundation®
- CCF of ASCO Young Investigator Award in memory of John R. Durant, MD, supported by Celgene Corporation
- Anna Braglia Young Investigator Award in Cancer Supportive Care, supported by Helsinn
- Åke Bertil Eriksson Endowed Young Investigator Award, supported by Aaron and Barbro Sasson
CDA and YIA applications are accepted in all disease areas and specialties, including rare cancers. Particular areas of interest include, but are not limited to, breast cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, kidney cancer, lung cancer, mesothelioma, pediatrics, sarcoma, and supportive care. ■
© 2016. American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.