Don’t Forget: Make Your Year-End Gift to the Conquer Cancer Foundation
The end of the year is often a busy time, filled with family, friends, and holiday celebrations. For many, it is also a time to embrace the spirit of giving and make annual donations to favorite charities.
The Conquer Cancer Foundation leverages the expertise and passion of ASCO’s members to advance the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and cure of all types of cancer worldwide through breakthrough cancer research, education, and ASCO initiatives improving the quality of cancer care.
Donors wishing to make a tax-deductible year-end gift to the Conquer Cancer Foundation have a number of convenient options:
- Donate Online: visit www.conquercancerfoundation.org/donate
- Mail Your Gift: Address your gift to the Foundation’s secure lockbox at: Conquer Cancer Foundation, P.O. Box 896076 Charlotte, NC 28289-6076.
- Give While You Shop: visit www.conquercancerfoundation.org/shop to learn how you can support the Conquer Cancer Foundation through your holiday shopping with services like iGive, AmazonSmile, and eBay GivingWorks.
- Donate Stock: visit www.conquercancerfoundation.org/stock for instructions on how to donate publicly traded securities to the Conquer Cancer Foundation in two easy steps.
- Make an Estate Gift: visit www.conquercancerfoundation.org/plannedgiving to learn more about how you can use your estate to meet your personal and philanthropic goals while leaving a powerful legacy to improve the future of cancer care.
- Fundraise for the Conquer Cancer Foundation: visit www.weconquercancer.net to set up a personalized online fundraiser in honor of a special person, occasion, or event.
No matter how you choose to give, thank you for helping to build a world free from the fear of cancer. ■
© 2014. American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.